A common concern for many salon businesses is managing the customer’s scheduled appointments and many other administrative tasks. But, the advanced technology that is the salon management system automates the whole process and makes the employee’s and customers’ experience far better. It manages online booking, inventory management, cash management, marketing, feedback, reporting, and point of sale. Eventually, it improves the revenue and profitability of the salon.
There are a plethora of salon management systems available in the market with different pricing subscriptions and advanced features. This makes it challenging for the salon owner to choose the right software which meets their salon goals and objectives. The following blog discusses the best salon management software that helps the salon owner effortlessly. It covers the unique features and benefits of each, giving an objective view to support a calculated decision.
Top 8 Salon Management Systems That Make The Beauty Salon Experience Great
Salonist is a cloud-based software that helps salon owners to manage their routine operations efficiently and effectively. It allows the benefits of a free trial to every first-time user so they can see if it suits their business needs or not. Significantly, it helps to improve the employee’s productivity and elevate the customer experience.
The ultimate features of a Salonist:
- Appointment booking – A cloud-based software that allows salon customers to book an online appointment 24/7 from any place.
- Loyalty and reward system – Identify loyal customers and automatically send rewards to them.
- Customer management – Record customers’ information in its centralized database.
- Point of sale – Allow customers to pay online with any payment gateway and also notify the customer regarding pending payments.
- Employee Management – Manage the salon staff attendance and payroll processing.
- Comprehensive reports and insights – Generate various analytical salon reports to get deep insights into business metrics.
Miosalon helps the salon and spa business manage day-to-day appointments, invoicing, CRM, marketing, analytical reports, and so on. It allows accessing the salon with advanced features under different prices: Lite Plus, Standard, and Premium for better outputs.
The following are the features of Miosalon:
- Security and privacy – Customer information is fully secured under the centralized database.
- Online booking – It makes the process easy and convenient for customers to book online without any hassle.
- Marketing – It helps to reach a large number of customers with email and personalized campaigns.
- Feedback system – It helps to collect feedback from the customers and understand their preferences to grow in the market.
Zenoti has a user-friendly interface that allows customers to choose any preferred beauty product or service and book appointments seamlessly. With the integration of Zenoti, employees can give quality services to their customers.
Top features of Zenoti:
- Business management system – It facilitates one platform where everything is managed to enhance the employee’s productivity, improve the customer experience, and make the business cost-effective.
- POS integration – Make the payment experience better for customers as well as salon employees.
- Mobile solution – Mobile app allows customers and employees to access the schedules, and performance metrics and ask for feedback.
- Business intelligence – Zenoti dashboard provides various business insights that help the salon in better decision-making.
Mindbody is a cloud-based software that helps the beauty salon run its operations smoothly. With the help of the system, the salon can access real-time data and reporting.
The standard features of Mindbody:
- Customized software – Salon owners can purchase customized add-on features to streamline business processes more efficiently and effectively.
- Appointment scheduling – It makes the scheduling process seamless and keeps the salon on track with automated appointment reminders.
- Lead management – It helps manage the existing customers by providing gift vouchers for their loyalty and attracting new customers with a referral program and marketing campaigns.
Fresh is a successful salon management software for all sizes of businesses. It facilitates digital appointment booking for a positive customer experience. Also, it allows third-party app integrations to make salon operations more powerful.
Key features of Fresha:
- Inventory management – It manages the salon inventory levels and automatically notifies the employees regarding the shortage of beauty stock.
- SMS and email reminders – The system automatically sends notification reminders to employees and customers for their upcoming appointments.
- Online self-booking – Allow customers to self-book, cancel, and reschedule appointments around the clock at their convenience.
- Location management – It helps keep track of services from any location on any device and seamlessly manages multiple locations/branches.
Rosy is simple and flexible online salon scheduling software that streamlines the appointment scheduling process, accesses customer data, and automatically sends personalized reminders.
Additionally, It also reduces the chance of double booking and no-shows.
Unique features of Rosy:
- Mobile web app – Manage salon operations remotely with any smartphone device from anywhere.
- Dashboards – Employees and customers can view important information, like booking, schedule, timing, etc at a single glance from the powerful dashboards.
- Online retail – Salon software gives convenience to their customers to buy beauty products from their online store.
- Flexible and transparent communication – It makes the communication flow seamless.
Invoay helps the salon business to cover a gap between the management and customers‘ needs. It automatically tracks the customer’s check-in and check-out. Also, this platform manages functions such as- employee attendance, inventory, payroll, appointments, and so on.
Leading features of Invoay:
- Package Management – The software has the ability to customize the different service packages as per the customer’s needs. Also, it provides a personalized experience as per the selected customer package.
- POS and CRM system – It automatically tracks salon expenses, cash drawer, and other payments. Plus, it helps salons to stay connected with the customers and build strong relationships with them.
- Third-party integration – The system can be integrated with any third-party software or app which helps the salon operation to run fluently. Ultimately, it improves the employee’s productivity.
- Appointment – The robust software ensures appointments are booked without any unnecessary gaps. Also, salon employees can add or cancel appointments at any time.
The Winding Up
Salon management software has revolutionized the working of the beauty salon business. It automates every single salon task from booking the appointment to reporting. So, it is vital to select the best software to drive the salon to success.