E-Learning platforms came into the market a few years back and garnered popularity. It became a platform for students as well as teachers to expand their horizons. These platforms provided both the learners as well as the educators with tools to enhance their knowledge. The start and pause restrictions have made it annoying for the users to work on the design and make it available for consistent usage.
Your eLearning platform should be adept at making your course material easy to upload and access. Users also like the liberty of searching the course. You can make the platform more relevant to your learners by helping them get alerts for topics relevant to them.
UX requires more than looking at and deploying the font size, type, and color. It is understanding what the user likes to interact with and what would be your potential target audience’s persona. This helps you in making the platform customized to their needs. All of this can be taken care of by an expert team at a UI UX design company.
What research is required to make your platform more engaging?
To make a portal where the user experience is enjoyable for both your learners and educators, you need to know the following:
- The presentation, design, navigation, and UI/UX of the platform
- A plan to engage your learners by providing the best educators, learning content, and materials
- A plan to onboard new members all the while retaining the older ones
Why does your eLearning platform UI/UX need to be effortless?
People in the digital age now have access to an iOS or an android cell phone. They are accessing their eLearning platforms on these devices. These platforms need to be understood by a layman. It does not need to look like a cartoon film but it should not also be like rocket science. Keep in mind the youngest of your target group to create ease of access.
The entire user journey, both user learning and interactions, on any application should be simple when UI/UX is concerned. The platform should be optimized in such a manner that the user not only learns but enjoys the experience of being on your eLearning application.
The main aim of UX is to make your content accessible to your learners effortlessly and efficiently. A better understanding of user expectations, their person, and behaviors can help you understand what can engage them in a relevant manner. The job of the UX does not end here, it also ensures that the learners get to complete tasks assigned to and connect with their educator without any hurdles.
All of the above expectations can easily be met by hiring experts, be it an iOS or Android app agency which can make the process of learning on your application smooth, secure, and effortless.
Read on to know how you can provide a holistic experience to your users!
- Customization: Customization allows you to create better content for your users. It helps them create their own experiences and interactions. Based on the searches themselves, you can encourage your creators to make relevant course materials accessible to them. This filters out all the redundant content and keeps the user experience smooth.
This helps both your learner and creators to be more productive and achieve what they set out to.
- Bring the course together: One of the most common bottlenecks of eLearning platforms is that they cannot streamline the creation of a course for the platform. The creator needs to have the freedom and ability to create and curate the course and its structure in such a manner that it is efficient and relevant for your learners.
Quizzes, assignments, activities related to the topics, and consumable course content can help you achieve a streamlined course structure and creation.
- Accessibility and legibility: We all know it is easier to understand course materials with pictures and videos. If your course materials have them incorporated into them, it becomes easier for the learners to grasp the concepts. They also help in making text-based concepts easier to understand and comprehend.
- Lower production cost: By following the best case practices of UX, you not only excel at enhancing user experience but also save costs. This requires strategizing and planning in the earlier stages of planning the business. A well-planned UX activity avoids multiple redos on the designs and elements of the platform.
How to Find the Best UI/UX Design Company for E-Learning Brands?
Understanding UI/UX, majorly UX, is a rigorous task. You need to monitor the behavior of your target group and understand and analyze how and why they do things in the way they do. This entire process of research can take off some valuable time from your hands which could have been focused on innovation.
If you are looking for a partner to help you build an engaging UI/UX-powered eLearning application, Zazz is your answer. They can help you with the timely delivery of a detailed project while you can make time for more important tasks at hand. To take your eLearning platforms to a new height while Zazz has got your back.