FAB Balance Enquiry Online System
If you have an account with the First Abu Dhabi Bank(FAB), you must know how to check the FAB bank balance online. This will inform you about your account status and enable you to check your expenditures.
Online FAB Bank Balance Enquiry feature access is available on the FAB web portal. At any FAB ATM, you may enquire about your balance. Online FAB balance enquiry may also be done using the FAB mobile app.
The First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) offers its customers several prepaid and credit cards. Moreover, it provides payroll, current, and savings accounts. On paydays, paid workers check their FAB bank salary account balance. As a result, we will assist you with all FAB Bank Balance Check queries. There are several ways to do a FAB balance enquiry online. We will discuss them in this guide from Picuki Ways and let you know the FAB balance enquiry process.
What Is FAB Ratibi Card?
You should have to know the advantages of the Ratibi Card if you live in the United Arab Emirates and have an account with First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB). If not, allow us to explain this service to you.
Several companies use the Ratibi card to pay their employees’ salaries from the First Abu Dhabi bank account. Only those with a monthly income of AED 5000 or more can use this card and cash it at any national ATM or online retailer. For this service, employees do not require a bank account.
FAB Balance Enquiry Online
You need the FAB prepaid card to check your account balance online, so make sure that it’s with you at all times. To quickly check your balance on your smartphone screen via the prepaid card enquiry system, follow these three steps:
- Use the method specially designed for FAB balance enquiries to check the remaining account balance on your FAB bank. To check your PPC balance, go to https://ppc.bankfab.com/PPCInquiry or click the link.
- You must only enter the last two digits of your FAB prepaid card. There are 16 digits on the card, but you only need to enter the last two in the portal.
- You must input the card id in this final step. In the card’s lower left corner is written the card ID. Hit the “Go” button and wait a little while after entering the card’s last two digits and ID on this site. A page displaying your account balance and the most recent ten transactions will appear. On this page, you can quickly conduct a transaction search as well.
FAB Balance Enquiry System
You can use the same procedure for the FAB balance enquiry system. Most FAB account holders now choose the simplest online FAB balance enquiry system method, as they prefer to use their cell phones for this purpose. Also, ATMs are located somewhere other than your resort or workplace.
- Visit the PPC portal of FAB Bank or Click https://ppc.bankfab.com/PPCInquiry/
- Type 2 Last Digits From Your Card Number
- Enter your Card ID
Ratibi FAB Balance Enquiry
If you are interested in learning the Ratibi FAB Balance Enquiry, then follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the Ratibi prepaid card page at https://www.bankfab.com/en-ae/personal/prepaid-cards/ratibi.
- Choose the link Enquiry Form for Ratibi Prepaid Card Balance.
- Verify your account balance.
- You will be sent to the online ATM balance check page.
- Enter your Ratibi card’s last two numbers.
- Enter the card’s ID number.
- Press the Go button.
FAB Balance Enquiry Card
You can use the FAB Balance Enquiry Card that Fab Bank provides for your current prepaid card. Whether using a laptop or a mobile device, this is a fairly simple method for FAB Balance Enquiry on your web browser. You may now quickly check the balance on your salary prepaid card using the way described in the previous section of this article.
FAB Balance Enquiry Via FAB Mobile App.
For your FAB balance enquiry, try the FAB mobile app. You should download the FAB app on your phone if you have a FAB account. The image contains the information for the Google Play Store.
FAB/NBAD Bank Prepaid Cards
The First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is the largest bank in the UAE, offers the following Prepaid cards:
- Ratibi Payment with Prepaid Card Card Prepaid
- Gift Card Prepaid
- Multi-Currency Prepaid
- eDirham Cards
- eDirham Cards of the Next Generation
- Al Haslah eDirham G2 Cards
Ratibi FAB Prepaid Card Features
A payroll system called Ratibi is used to transmit employee wages. Salary transfers to cards are offered without a First Abu Dhabi Bank account.
- There is no need to activate
- No minimum balance required
- No need to have a bank account
- There is customer support offered.
- The cardholder’s unique “PIN” may be set using ATMs available 24/7.
- Personalized accident insurance
Benefits of Ratibi FAB Balance Prepaid Card
The Arabic term for salary is Ratibi. A payroll system called Ratibi is used to distribute salaries to workers. Ratibi provides card-based salary transfers without requiring a First Abu Dhabi Bank account.
Prepaid cards are available from The First Abu Dhabi Bank and are not restricted to POS and ATM withdrawals in the UAE. FAB provides credit cards to companies that manage payment transactions and petty cash.
- For cardholders, there are no minimum balance requirements.
- No bank account is required.
- Free insurance for cardholders (Accident insurance)
- Access to a vast ATM and CDM network
- Get a great deal of flexibility without a bank account.
- Available on all international VISA/MasterCard networks
- Customer service is provided via a 24-hour call center.
- At the ATMs, cardholders can choose their own “PIN.”
- 100% compliance with the WPS regulations set out by the UAE government
- Free SMS Alerts
- Lower the risk of cash-carrying
- Easy and safe method to get your pay
- Instant salary crediting
- Service is fully automated
Benefits For Employees
- Payroll management is simple and automatic
- Online card management
- Online banking for on-demand salary payments
- Ratibi prepaid cards can securely transfer payments from your company account.
Eligibility Criteria For Ratibi FAB Prepaid Card
Getting a Ratibi FAB prepaid card needs to meet three requirements. If these requirements are met, employees may receive their pay on a prepaid card without having a bank account issued by the First Abu Dhabi Bank. The employee must have the following criteria to qualify for Ratibi cards.
- The employer must have a FAB account.
- The employee must be from UAE.
- Only workers with accurate and current KYC information will be qualified to receive a FAB Ratibi card.
How to Apply For Ratibi FAB Prepaid Card
Consumers may manage their money online with the help of FAB Bank, a digital banking service. Users can open Fab Bank accounts by filling out an online form or a paper application. There are no monthly fees for large bank accounts, and it’s feasible for customers to set a minimum deposit account.
- To request Ratibi cards, complete the Ratibi application form and the employee data excel file.
- To access online card management, complete the iBanking application form.
- You must submit applications to the branch that is nearest to you.
The First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Cashback Offers
Cashback Offers For Salaried Individuals
Up to AED 5,000 in cashback is available when you pay. FAB Mobile allows you to create a FAB account quickly. Transferring your pay is possible using the FAB mobile app. Also, you are eligible for a cashback of up to AED 5000 when transferring your income to your current FAB account. You can send two or more wages to your FAB account to be eligible for cashback.
If you are a native of the UAE, you are eligible to get up to AED 5000 in cashback, while foreigners are eligible to receive up to AED 2500 in cashback. The cashback you get will be posted to your account as FAB rewards, which you can use to buy products from your favorite brands, settle debts like utility bills and rent payments, or just as cashback and may be used for other purposes, such as redemption. This table illustrates how much cashback you may get based on your income.
Cashback Offers For UAE Citizens
You can select from various accounts that provide incredible benefits that allow you to travel domestically and abroad safely and efficiently. You are qualified for 1,000 Alliance Guest Mail bonuses and other benefits when you open a FAB One account, and you will receive them once you make the first payday transfer.
|Salary Per Month||Cashback||Minimum-Maximum (AED)|
|AED 5000 to AED 25000||3%||150-750|
|AED 25000 to AED 50000||4%||1000-2000|
|AED 50000 PLUS||10%||5000-5000|
Cashback Offers For Expats
While opening a FAB account, you may also benefit from exclusive offers and discounts from popular retailers in the UAE without requiring a minimum balance, among many other advantages. Also, a complimentary Platinum MasterCard debit card and a current account with FAB that grants free access to airport lounges around the Middle East are available. There are more options like this.
|Salary Per Month||Cashback||Minimum-Maximum (AED)|
|AED 5000 to AED 25000||2.5%||150-625|
|AED 25000 to AED 50000||3%||750-1500|
|AED 50000 PLUS||5%||2500-2500|
FAB Loans To Increase Your Bank Balance
What will you do if you check your FAB bank balance and discover that you don’t have enough money when you need it? The most effective option in this scenario would be applying for a FAB loan. The First Abu Dhabi Bank provides a variety of loans to meet your needs. FAB covers whether you need a personal, vehicle, or home loan.
Visit the nearest FAB branch and ask the staff there for assistance with the loan application. Throughout every step of the loan application procedure, they will be happy to help you. Two of FAB’s top loan and financing choices are listed below:
- FAB’s Islamic personal finance without salary transfer
- FAB’s loan for UAE citizens without salary transfer
Wages Protection System(WPS)
WPS is an abbreviation for a wage protection system. The salary protection mechanism is supported by FAB bank and is governed by UAE law. WPS is a secure and efficient payment method and a completely automated service. FAB Bank pays wages in AED, the native currency.
Non-Wages Protection System(Non-WPS)
Besides WPS salary payments, the FAB bank also accepts non-WPS. The FAB bank offers Ratibi cards for non-WPS wage payments if the client has a company bank account. If a non-WPS wage is paid, the employee must be a resident of the UAE.
Several options exist for FAB balance enquiry. Enter your details and check your balance instantly online using the FAB mobile app or web portal. While checking your balance online, using the FAB app is always a good idea. Money transfers and bank account management are both possible by using it anywhere. We hope you are now able to check the FAB bank balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my FAB balance?
The FAB web portal offers the ability to check your bank balance. Any FAB ATM will allow you to enquire about your balance. The FAB mobile app can also show your online FAB Bank balance. The First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) provides customers with various prepaid and credit cards.
Can I deposit money in a Fab Ratibi card?
With the Ratibi Payroll Prepaid Card, you can safely make payments at retailers and make deposits and withdrawals from a variety of ATM networks throughout the world without opening a bank account, saving you money on banking costs.
Can I use my fab card abroad?
About 47.2 million businesses worldwide and over 100,000 institutions in the UAE accept your new FAB Global Debit Card. Carrying your bank account in your wallet with your new card is similar to doing so.
What is a Ratibi salary check card?
Ratibi is a system for salary payroll that can pay salaries for workers making up to 5,000 AED per month. These employees will receive their pay on their cards without a bank account.
What are the eligibility criteria for FAB / NBAD prepaid cards?
The employee’s account must be with First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB). A resident of the UAE who has complete and current KYC information is an essential requirement for FAB prepaid cards.
Also read: Tips To Choose The Best Forex Broker For You